1. Lookout, you'll get wet. 當心你衣服會弄濕了
2. That door is to the bathroom. 那是到浴間的門.
3. If you want to, I will make it easy for you.只要你要的話,我還可從中幫忙.
4. Not unless you want to. 除非是你要,否則就不必了
5. Can I fix you a couple of eggs? 我弄一兩個蛋給您吃好嗎?
6. What are you drinking? 你在喝些什麼?
7. Can you spare a minute? 可不可以麻煩您一下呢?
8. This is nice, isn't it? 這還不錯嘛, 你看怎麼樣?
9. They're around somewhere. 他們就在附近.
10. I must call on them. 我一定要去拜訪他們.
11. How about letting me check you over? 我替你檢查一下如何?
12. I guess it will be nice to have a boy. 能有個男孩子才好呢.
13. Her voice was unemotional. 她說得漠不關心的樣子.
14. How dare you let her? 你怎麼好讓她那樣做呢?
15. I didn't know you were ready. 我還不曉得你己準備就緒了.
16. I'm sorry if I seemed cross last night. 昨晚有不是的地方請多包涵
17. Dinner is at seven. 晚宴七點鐘開始
18. I will fetch your dinner. 我去給您弄來晚餐
19. I want to be where you are. 無論天涯海角我都隨著您
20. I'll go with you. 我要跟您走
21. We've got a pretty good idea. 我們有個好辦法.
22. We had bad luck on the way in. 從頭到尾我們就是倒眉
23. Now see what has happened. 看你把事情弄成什麼樣子了
24. That was the mistake. 壞就壞在這裡
25. I haven't seen him all day. 我整天没見到他
26. Don't you want to see him? 你不想見他嗎?
27. I still don't see it.我還是没有弄通
28. I'll tell you tomorrow. 明天我就告訴你
29. Now I must get back home. 現在我該回家了
30. I'm not a bit the way you are. 我才不跟你一樣
31. I guess it would be nice to have a son.能有個兒子不佑該有多好
32. Nothing is good. 没什麼好.
33. We'll not mention it better. 我們還是少為妙
34. I said nothing to that, either. 我什麼也没說.
35. I want to see you again. 我想再見你
36. You've been avoiding me. 你老是避不見我
37. I never really knew her. 我不跟她很熟
38. Just used to see her around. 只是常碰面而已
39. I thought it was insane. 那樣簡直是神經病
40. How can you hurt me like that? 你怎麼把我說得那麼難聽呢?
41. I'm so tired and sore. 我又酸疼又累
42. Am I disturbing you? 打擾你了
43. You sent for us. 是你要我們來的
44. I don't know what kind of reception we'll get. 我不佑道他們該如何拉待我們
45. I make trouble anywhere I am 我走到那裡那裡就倒眉
46. I know all about that stuff, 那玩意兒我摸得很清楚
47. Are you serious? 你是當真的嗎?
48. Of course I am serious. 黨然是真的
49. They're more afraid of you than you are of them, 你說怕他們,其實他們怕你
50. That'll save them one lot. 那他們可省事多了
51. Use your judgment. 你自己去判斷吧
52. They're insatiable. 他們永遠是不知足的.
53. It'll be better than walking. 那總要比走路好.
54. Come on, let's get out of here. 走吧! 我們到別的地方去.
55. Cheers! 隨意
56. Bottoms up. 乾一杯!
57. I want to go somewhere. 我要到別處去
58. I don't want to argue with you anymore. 我不必再跟你擡責槓
59. You are just as bad as he. 你跟他一樣壞
60. Is something wrong? 有什麼不對嗎?
61. You are not supposed to know. 你不該曉得的
62. how are you talk to me like that? 你在胡說什麼呢?
63. It's getting late. 時候不早了
64. You leave it to me. 這事 就交給我好了
65. I guess it would have been pretty bad anyway. 我想情一定很壞
66. She wouldn't want to live away from her family. 她不願跟家人分開另到外邊住
67. You'll be asked of course. 到時候當然 會請你們參加
68. I hope you'll both come. 我希望你兩位都能賞光
69. It sounds loathsome. 真嘔心, 你還說得出呢
70. It makes us two of a kind. 我們兩個都是半斤八兩差不多
71. Don't be absurd. 別笑話了
72. What is there to be afraid of? 那有什麼可怕的呢?
73. Better not resist. 最好別反對
74. You must be taught to obey. 你還要學聽話才行
75. No, I'm too tired. 不行,我太累了
76. It does hurt! 那真吃不消
77. Who was the cause of the whole trouble? 那一個是禍首呢?
78. There's no one to see, it won't matter. 没人看得見没關系
79. I'm not jealous any longer. 我不再嫉妒了
80. Are you getting up? 你要起床了吧?
81. Would you like to hear about it? 你想不想聽呢?
82. He's not been very naughty. 他還不怎麼淘氣
83. I told you not to. 我早就叫你不要
84. I couldn't help it. 我是不得已的
85. Make haste. 快一點嘛
86. So much the better. 那樣才好呢?
87. A bath will do you all the good in the world. 洗個澡是對你是有益效的了
88. Didn't you sleep well last night? 你昨晚没睡好嗎?
89. Now, turn round. 轉過去吧
90. What have you seen? 你看到什麼呢?
91. Here, none of that. 好了,別那樣子了
92. You be quiet. 你少多嘴
93. There's no harm done. 没有什麼害處吧
94. I'll see for myself. 我看就知道
95. You did not reply. 你還没回答我
96. Do you think I'm right? 你看我這樣可以嗎?
97. How is she getting along? 你最近還好嗎?
98. I guess she's all right. 我想她還不錯吧
99. I fear that I have been a great bother to you. 這恐怕太麻煩你了
100. A regular checkup is a good thing for anyone. 定期檢查一下對任何人都是好的
沒有留言:
張貼留言