1. What's that supposed to mean? 那是怎麼回事呢?
2. That's one thing in our favor. 那是有利我們的事.
3. You're absolutely professional. 你真是個行家.
4. Did I do all right? 我表現得不錯吧?
5. I'm crazy about her. 我太喜歡她了.
6. Why don't you bring her home? 你為什麼不帶她到家裡來呢?
7. Suppose I pick you up at ten. 或者我十點鐘去接你
8. That'll do. 那樣也可以.
9. Let's go out and buy some clothes. 我們一道去買些新衣服.
10. You know what's snappy. 你也懂得時髦
11. I apologize. 我向您道歉
12. Will it do any good? 這樣子有用嗎
13. You just wait and see. 你等著瞧吧
14. Just go ahead with any plans you like. 你就盡管說你的計劃好了.
15. Listen to me. 你聽我說
16. I declare I'm worn out. 我實在累壞了.
17. If it's anything irreparable, you shall pay for it. 如果有什麼不測, 我就要你好看.
18. Don't worry, it's routine stuff. 別擔心,這只不過是例行公事罷了
19. Liquor makes people feel better. 酒可以暢人胸懷
20. That's what you think. 那是你自己的想法
21.Sit up! 坐好!
22. Straighten yourself up. 挺起身來
23. That's what he is. 他就是這麼樣的人.
24. If he's got any sense, he'll turn back. 浪子回頭金不換
25. But I'll bet I can guess. 但是我還是猜得著的.
26. I just know I could. 我真的會做.
27. You don't know what to say. 你不知道該說些什麼
28. You don't have to say anything. 你什麼也不必說
29. It cost me a pretty penny. 我花了我不少錢
30. Well, that's your business! 那是你的事!
31. No ifs, and, or buts about it. 別再拖三阻四地了.
32. We're all waiting. 我們大家都等著哩.
33. How dare you! 你好大膽.
34. I beg your pardon?你說什麼? 請再說一次!
35. Sometimes it helps. 有時候這個也有用.
36. I hope it work. 我希望望行得通.
37. All right, stop crying! 好了, 別再哭了!
38. She relaxed for a minute. 她鬆了口氣.
39. How do you like it here? 你覺得這個地方如何?
40. I'm just telling you. 我正要說給你聽
41. Your luck is so grand today. 你今天的運氣很好
42. I'm not overjoyed. 我並不覺得很高興.
43. I'll get back real early. 我會很早就回來.
44. I couldn't stay out late. 我不能太晚回家
45. Oh, I feel terribly sorry. 喚,我實在非常抱歉
46. I felt so empty and so bereft. 我時常覺得空孤獨
47. I've got a feeling. 我有個預感
48. Things can get a lot rougher. 情可能要更難搞
49. That isn't quite the same. 並非全然是那樣子.
50. That wasn't quite the question. 根本不成問題
51. I'll see him shortly. 等一會兒我就要看他了
52. Do you want to talk to him? 你要不要跟他說話呢?
53. I hope you've learned a lesson. 我希望你也學了點乖
54. Words from a professional. 是內行話
55. Don't be hysterical. 別瘋瘋店店地
56. Let's go and sit down somewhere. 我們去找個地方坐下.
57. I have news, wonderful news. 我有個真正的好消息
58. Isn't it a little bit new for you? 你是不是也覺有點新奇呢?
59. How much do you suppose we got in today? 你猜猜看我們今天獲得了多少?
60. What'll I do with all this money? 我該如何地來派用這筆錢呢?
61. Is she right for you? 她和你相配嗎?
62. She always put up with me. 她總是著我
63. What's for dessert? 餐後的點心是什麼?
64. I don't need a thing.我什麼也不要
65. You made your brag.你是在自吹自擂.
66. Are you suggesting that I can't have any opinions of my own? 你是說我不能有一點自己的意見嗎?
67. We'll have a real good time. 我們會玩得很痛快.
68. Let's spend all our money quick and enjoy ourselves. 我們化錢就化得痛快些
69. He certainly doesn't treat her well. 他真的虧待了她
70. I'm sorry for her suffering so. 我很同情她的遭遇
71. Is he any good? 這傢伙有用嗎?
72. what can I do to convince you? 你要我怎麼說才相信呢?
73. Have you got her picture? 你有没有她的照片呢?
74. I presume you have some. 我想你該有幾張才是.
75. Don't you think that's better? 這樣子不是更好嗎?
76. It's much more reasonable.那合理多了
77. It's a lovely party. 今天宴會很愉快
78. You're awfully romantic. 你也太浪漫了
79. I'm perfectly helpless. 我真的幫不上忙的.
80. There's something you've got to remember. 有幾點你務必要記住.
81. Anything you'd like me to explain again? 要不要我再跟你解釋一遍呢?
82. I assume that you understand the details. 我想你一切都能瞭解了吧.
83. I don't know what's gotten into you. 我猜不透你心褱在搞什麼鬼
84. You don't even show up. 你連個影子都不見.
85. I won't let you. 我不會讓你得逞的.
86. Shall we take a chance? 要不要冒險一下?
87. No, I don't remember. 不,我記不起來了.
88. She asked about you. 她還問起您了呢
89. I enjoy being with you. 跟你在一起的時候我感到很愉快
90. I have everything just being with you! 只要跟你在一起我什麼都滿足了
91. I'd love to. 非常樂意
92. Why not take a few days off? 為什麼不休息幾天?
93. I'd love to meet her. 我倒想見見她.
94. Get her over here. 把她帶過來.
95. It would be to you perhaps. 對你來說或許是那樣
96. There was nothing to worry about! 没什麼好擔的
97. I don't see how you can blame her. 我不知道你憑什麼責怪她
98. There has to be a reason. 那總該有個道理吧
99. It's raining everywhere. 現在到處都下雨
100. I'm so glad you came! 真高興你也來了
沒有留言:
張貼留言