1. I was with him last night. 昨天晚上我還跟他在一起
2. you have my sympathy. 我跟你一樣難過
3. As soon as I can get away. 只要我離得開這些事
4. when will you write your letter? 你什麼時要寫信呢?
5. I don't know enough to talk about it at all. 我懂得不多,不談
6. No sense going into details. 詳細討論没什麼意思
7. You sounded that way. 你的口氣好像是那樣的意思
8. I didn't mean that. 我没那意思.
9. Have you got everything? 你全都拿了吧?
10. You are very fortunate indeed. 你實在很幸運
11. Don't make him feel silly. 別令他感到難堪
12. He is old enough to have some sense. 他都這麼大了,他也該有點常識.
13. Don't be a fool. 別當傻了
14. My advice is to forget her. 我勸你還是忘了她.
15. This way! 這邊走.
16. You and I stop for coffee. 我們停下來喝杯咖啡.
17. Let's get down there! 我們就在那邊下車吧!
18. Can you drive a car? 你會開車子嗎?
19. You worry too much. 你擔心太多了.
20. This talk worries me. 談到這事使我著急
21. You're awfully different from me. 你跟我大不相同了.
22. A year can change a man. 人事是多變.
23. I plan to stay here. 我決定留在這裡.
24. Promise? 真的嗎? 你說的.
25. What shall we do with you? 你的事我們該怎麼辦吧?
26. This can all be fixed. 這些是小事情,可以解決的.
27. There are ways within ways. 事情總會有辦法的.
28. I'm sure you could make it work. 我知道你能辦得通的.
29. I don't know what you are talking about.我不懂你在說什麼
30. I mean, it won't work. 我是說那樣行不通的.
31. You're yellow all the way. 你真是個膽小鬼
32. I have had to worry about you. 我一直在為你擔心.
33. Welcome back. 回來了
34. Did things standstill in New York? 紐約的一切還是老樣子嗎?
35. You may have changed. 你可能變了
36. Even you have changed. 你也不一樣了.
37. I think I'd better go in. 我還是進去好.
38. You can find your way back. 你自己可以找到路回去.
39. We did that way. 我們是那樣做.
40. I want you to do it exactly your own way. 你就照你的方法做吧.
41. I don't believe it. 我不相信.
42. You've got to believe me. 你一定要相信我.
43. Who is it? 是誰呀?
44. What do you want? 有什麼事情呢
45. Now you listen here. 我告訴你吧.
46. Don't let him down. 別潑他冷水使他洩氣
47. It's a terrible waste. 實在太浪費了
48. Wait a minute! One at a time, please! 一次一個慢慢來
49. It's a bad bargain. 那真得不償失, 划不來
50. After all, it is mine. 最後那還是我的
51. Wait on other customers. 你還是去招乎其他顧客
52. I'll just look around. 我只是隨便看一看
53. What did you find out? 你找到了什麼嗎
54. That is close enough. 那就差不多了.
55. If you know him at all, you know him too well. 你跟本就不必太瞭解他
56. I told you long ago. 我老早就對你說過.
57. I've kept my part of the bargain. 我己遵照約定辦了
58. You must do the best with him you can. 你可要儘是幫他忙
59. Why not tomorrow or the next day? 何不明天或後天再說呢?
60. Not tonight, 今晚不行
61. I'll have to see what can be done. 我得看看還有什麼辦法
62. You have nothing to do with it. 這跟你没有關係
63. Oh stop! This is no time for all that. 好了, 別這樣子, 現在不是時候.
64. I'll have to call a taxi. 我必須去叫一部許程車.
65. Why are you telling me this? 你為什麼要告訴我這些事呢?
66. You're really serious, aren't you? 你可當真的,是不是?
67. That's what worries me. 我就擔心那事情.
68. Don't let it worry you! 別為它操心了.
69. It seems almost too good to be true. 那太好了,實在難以相信.
70. Let's give him a big surprise. 讓他大大地驚奇一下.
71. May I ask you something? 我可以請教您一下嗎?
72. Did you talk to him about me? 您對他提起過我了没有呢?
73. We're winning. 我們要贏了
74. The trend is universal. 到處都很流行.
75. Do you think they are watching us? 他們是不是在注意我們呢?
76. That is precisely what I am going to ask you. 我也正想要問你呢?
77. Is there anything I can do for you? 要什麼東西嗎?
78. Bring me another. 再拿一個來!
79. Aren't you going to take me in? 你不帶我進去嗎?
80. Why should I? 我又何必呢?
81. You know it and so do I. 你知道我也知道.
82. You get your practice on somebody else! 你還是找別人當實驗品吧
83. I really enjoy the rewards of my hard work. 我正好好的享受我努力的成果
84. I'll get a crack sometime.總有一天我也會有出息的.
85. They seem to enjoy doing it. 他們似乎幹得很起勁.
86. You have noticed that? 你也注意到了嗎?
87. It's a good enough reason. 那是很好的理由.
88. It's not leading up to anything.不致於引起什麼來的.
89. Why did you marry her? 你為什麼娶她呢?
90. Why did you do it then? 你為什麼要那樣做呢?
91. I wouldn't do that. 我不要那樣做.
92. I just can't do it. 我實在做不下去.
93. I tried to forget it, but it was impossible. 我想把它忘了, 可是辦不到.
94. I got a letter from him. 我接到了他的一封信.
95. Just a little precaution. 稍加預防一下.
96. That may sound old-fashioned, but it's still true. 聽來是古板的, 可是很有道理.
97. You are in the middle. 你介在中間
98. What will you do? 你準備怎麼辦呢?
99. It was pleasant to remember those youthful times. 回憶當年年青時代實在很愉快
100. What time will I see you? 什麼時候可以見你呢?
沒有留言:
張貼留言