1. It sounds almost definite. 就這麼說定了吧
2. You know that's the last thing I'd do. 你知道那是我做最後一次了
3. Could you make us a cocktail? 給我們來杯雞尾酒好嗎?
4. You sure you don't want a drink? 你真的不喝嗎? 不要客氣
5. I didn't know you had a picture. 我不知道你己有一張照片了
6. I've sent you the picture. 我把照片寄給你了
7. I will write to you. 我會寫信給你
8. That's all I needed. 那是我所需要的
9. You think that proves your point. 這正中你的下懷
10. You've been standing up too long. 你站太久了
11. A good long way away. 遠在天邊
12. It's been a long day. 這一天真長
13. She won't speak to me. 她不願同我說話
14. Actually I've been very selective. 事實上我也很挑剔
15. I expected a slight delay. 我早就預料會遲了一點
16. I wish I could have seen that. 真可惜我没有看到
17. I'll buy you a couple of drinks. 我請你喝幾杯
18. Let us drive around. 我們開車去兜兜風吧
19. I can't see a thing! 我什麼也看不見.
20. You're a very funny fellow. 你這個人真有意思.
21. We can't stand here all the time. 我們總不能老站在這裡.
22. We'll just wait here. 我們就在這裡等
23. Why are you home so early? 你怎麼這麼早就回來呢?
24. I want my own place. 我喜歡我自己的地方
25. Let's see you do more than tell. 你就少說多做吧.
26. I'll wait for you downstairs. 我在樓下等你
27. All my work's gone for naught. 我一切努力都功虧一簣,毫無所獲
28. Don't feel bad about it, you know. 你也不要覺得不好意思了.
29. So already you're old? 你在以老賣老了
30. I'm not so very much older than you! 我才没有你那麼老資格呢
31. I have reasons. 我有我的理由.
32. I'm glad you like the idea. 你也贊同我真高興.
33. I'll call up and get you a taxi. 我打電話替你叫部車子
34. No thanks. You're very helpful anyway. 不用了,謝謝你
35. It would have been better than sitting here worrying. 那總比坐在這兒乾著急好得多
36. That's what I mean. 就是說嘛
37. You don't have to tell me. 你用不著告訴我
38. He couldn't explain to himself. 他自己也搞不清楚了
39. You better come over. 你還是來一趟
40. I'm sure I can do so to your complete satisfaction, 我真的能做到使你完全滿意
41. Excuse me for a moment! 不好意思, 我離開一會兒
42. I'll be with you in a minute. 一會兒我就來陪你
43. How dare you run off and not tell me a word? 你怎麼敢不告訴我一聲就溜走了呢
44. It just seems funny that you should. 你才手不著那樣做的
45. I almost never see you nowadays. 近幾天來我幾乎没和你碰過面
46. How'd your weekend go? 你如何渡週未的呢?
47. Well, it's too late now. 唉! 現在太遲了.
48. I will not stop it! 我不會罷休不幹的.
49. Let me in, quick! 快一點,讓我進去
50. I'll be so good to you. 我會好好地待你
51. I'm sorry, I don't mean to do that. 對不起,我不是故意的.
52. Quit being sorry! 不用歉疚了
53. You have made a mess of the job. 你把這事弄糟了
54. I'm getting sick and tired of your story. 你的事情我己聽得不耐煩了
55. What does she say about me? 她說了我些什麼呢?
56. I don't know anything else. 其他的事我就不知道了
57. I mean it! 我是當真的!
58. It makes me unhappy when you're so unhappy. 你不愉快時我也感到不愉快.
59. Care to join our little party? 有興趣同我們小酌一下嗎
60. What's all this about? 這到底是怎麼回事啦?
61. Well, go slower then. 好了, 走慢一點吧.
62. Take your time. 慢慢地來, 別急
63. That's just a matter of time. 那不過是時間上的問題
64. Plenty of time for that. 那還早得很嘛
65. There doesn't seem to be anybody about. 附近好像都没有人
66. He's on his way now. 他己經來了, 馬上就到.
67. We don't need any help from anybody. 我們不要任何人的幫忙.
68. That's the trouble with you. 你就是有這毛病
69. Who'd have him? 誰要他呢?
70. He won't even tell me. 他順至對我也不吭一聲
71. Don't tickle me. 別搔我了
72. No, not much further now. 別再得寸進尺了.
73. Maybe they didn't have any time. 他們可能是没有時間.
74. What'll they do next? 接著他們要幹什呢?
75. Now I come to think of it, 我現在想起來了
76. He will take a drink now and then. 他偶爾也會喝酒
77. This place I had in mind serves wonderful food. 我記得這館子的菜真不錯
78. It's just that I'm not going to be here. 只是到時候我不能來
79. Please do not worry about me. 請別為我掛慮.
80. I am in good hands and coming along fine. 我一切安好無恙
81. Pretend I never said it. 你就當我没說過好了
82. I don't know if it's a compliment or not. 我不道那是不是恭維的話
83. This better is the top priority. 這事最好優先辦理.
84. I wouldn't dare do anything he didn't approve. 我不敢做他不同意的事
85. He did! why didn't you tell me? 他真的做了,你怎麼不告訴我呢?
86. Don't make it sound too serious. 別說得那麼嚴重了
87. You must be bored to death. 你會被煩死了
88. You'll have a sore back tomorrow. 你明天會感到腰酸背痛.
89. I valued your friendship. 我珍惜您這份友誼
90. Because of it I want to help you. 因此我很想幫您忙.
91. Won't you come with us? 你不跟我們一塊去嗎
*92. I've never been to/in New York. 我未曾到過紐約.
93. Can't you see I'm in a trap? 你還不曉得我上當了嗎
94. I feel like something in a trap. 我覺得我己上了人家的圈套了
95. We've been expecting you. 我們一直在等你來
96. Come this way, If you please. 請這邊走
97. He must be quite a guy. 他一定很能幹
98. For anybody, he's quite a guy. 大家都認為他相當能幹
99. What did you think of it? 你認為那東西怎麼樣呢?
100. A lot of good stuff in it. 內容還相黨豐富.
沒有留言:
張貼留言