2021年10月18日 星期一

短句10

1. Anytime you say. 什麼時候都可以.

2. We'll talk more about this later. 這個我們以後再談吧

3. It's been a long way to be here. 好不容易從老遠地方來到這兒.

4. It makes me happy just to look at it. 只要看到它我就覺得很高興

5. I don't know how to tell you how much I appreciate it. 我不佑道該怎麼說我是如何的感淚你

6. Could you have dinner with us soon? 什麼時候你可以同我們一起吃個便飯?

7. We can go dancing somewhere else. 我們可以到別地方去跳舞

8. I'd like to, possibly Saturday. 好吧! 星期六也許可以

9. This place looks nice. 這地方不錯

10. How about my sharing with you? 我們倆分攤如何?

11. Last night maybe. 很可能是昨天晚上

12. I noticed you standing there. 我看到你站在那兒的

13. Will you be in if I come to see you this evening? 今天晚上我去拜訪你,你會在家嗎

14. I'll see you tonight.  今天晚上見

15. I didn't notice. 我倒没有注意到

16. I had no idea it would be such a big affair, 我没料到場面會如此盛大.

17. Let's have a marvelous dinner. 我們要好好地打一次牙祭

18. Shall we have a drink? 我們要不要喝一杯?

19. Why couldn't you make it? 你怎麼辦不通呢

20. I'll show you how to do it. 我來教你怎麼做

21. Too far away. 那差太遠了

22. Don't be too alarmed. 別大驚小怪

23. May I present my friends? 我可以介紹我的朋友嗎?

24. They come from New York. 他們是紐約市人

25. Show me! 給我看看

26. This shouldn't be here. 這不該擺在這兒

27. I think I shouldn't have bothered you. 我真不該來麻煩你

28. You don't bear any grudge against me, do you? 你對我不記恨吧?

29. He's never been anything but an opportunist. 他根本就是個投機者

30. You can pass the word to him and pass it emphatically. 你可以把話轉告他, 不客氣地告訢他

31. I believe he means it. 我看他是當真的

32. Well, what about him? 哦, 他現在怎麼啦?

33. He made that very clear. 他把那事解釋得很清楚了

34. I don't know how it is, otherwise, I wouldn't have asked you. 我也不清楚, 否則我也不會問你了

35. We'll need your help.  我們需要你助一臂之力

36. I'll trust you.  我會信任你

37. Bloody fool! 笨蛋

38. Poor devil! 可憐

39. It can't be anything else! 不可能是別的了

40. We can soon put that right! 我們可以很快地糾正過來

41. We must get moving. 我們該動身了

42. I don't want to walk home. 我不要走路回家

43. Why wouldn't he? 他怎麼不會呢

44. We can't waste. 我們不可以浪費

45. It's only a suggestion. 那只不過是個建議罷了

46. I don't think you'd like it. 你不會喜歡的

47. Have you got that? 你弄到了没有呢

48. You'd better give that to me. 你最好把那個交給我

49. I must be right. 我準没錯

50. Well, next time be a bit more careful. 下次要小心一點就是

51. What does it matter anyway? 那有什麼關呢

52. Where are you going to send him? 你要他到什麼地方去呢?

53.  How about having a big party to celebrate? 我們來個慶功宴如何?

54. I'll not be ready to promise you. 我還不能答應你

55. As a matter of fact, it was. 事實上,那確曾是這樣的

56. You make up things. 你總是自編導

57. Have you been busy? 近來忙嗎

58. I've got no time for newspapers. 我没時間間看報紙

59. I came to ask a favor of you. 我是來請你幫個忙的

60. I'm a little ashamed to do it. 我實在有點不好意思那樣做

61. I haven't seen you in a long time. 我好久没見到你了

62. Get in and sit with me a minute. 進來跟我坐一會兒吧

63. All right, just as you like. 好吧, 就隨你便吧

64. You're absolutely unprincipled. 你總是朝二暮四的.

65. It looks like a wonderful party. 今天的宴會可真熱鬧

66. Your're the most cheerful man I ever knew. 我認為你是最樂天了

67. Let's get as far as we can. 我們走得愈遠愈好

68. Don't interrupt me! 別打斷我的話頭

69. I can use the money. 這些錢我正得上用場

70. Christ! Don't do that! 豈有此理! 別那樣做!

71. There's no use being emotional 犯不著感情月事

72. I'll bet you five bucks.我跟你打賭5 塊錢

73. Shall I tell her what you think? 要不要我告訴她你的心事呢

74. You talk too much. 你太嚕囌了

75. Take it easy. 別緊張

76. You just blunder through life.你就是那麼粗率

77. I guess I ought to go. 我想我該告辭了

78. I'm going to miss you!  我會想念你的

79. He deceived me. 他騙了我

80. Now you know the answer to that. 你現在明白了吧

81. When so you get through? 你何時可以完成呢?

82. Let's slip away quietly. 我們偷偷地溜走

83. Thank Christ! 謝天謝地

84. Now I'm not afraid of anything. 我現在什麼也不怕

85. He doesn't seem to know it. 你好像不知道

86. We have to keep it secret. 我們要守秘密

87. Do you want me to drive you home? 要不要我開車送你回家

88. I'll get a taxi, thanks. 不用了,謝謝,我會坐計車的

89. Feeling sleepy? 睏了嗎?

90. Now's the time to rest. 現在該休息了

91. I'll be living here for a time. 我要在這兒住一段時間

92. I guess I can be patient. 我想我還乭以忍耐些

93. We don't know what's going to happen. 我你不知道會出什麼事

94. You must accept the fact. 木已成舟,你只有認了

95. Sixty dollars a month. 每月60元

96. How much do you get for it? 這要多少錢呢

97. You little horror! 你這小鬼

98. I'll get the key and let you see it. 我去合鑰匙開給你看

99. I never get enough sleep! 我經常睡眠不足

100. I'll come back and meet you. 我回頭再跟你碰面



2021年10月17日 星期日

短句9

1. I don't know what to say. 我不知道該說些什麼

2. Let me think about it. 我來想想看

3. It's all right. 没有關係

4. You don't want it yourself. 是你自己不要的

5. I've seen everything 我什麼都看開了

6. I don't expect so much. 我不想那麼遠

7. Now, it's your turn. 好了,輪到你了

8. Hold it. 慢著

9. It may not be as bad as it looks. 事實上並不會那麼不幸

10. That's part of it, but that's not all of it, 那只是一部份, 但還不是全部

11. Do you think you can make it? 你是不是辦得到呢?

12. It's just too much for me. 那我無法辦得到

13. It's all right if you don't want to. 如果你不願意也可以

14. But it's none of my business any more, 但是我可不管了

15. It's too incredible to be true. 真是難以令人相信的事

16. That certainly will be exciting. 的確是很令人興奮的

17. It doesn't mean anything. 一點意思也没有

18. I can't seem to remember. 我記不起來

19. This I can not stand any longer. 這樣我再也忍受不了

20. I must have a decision.我必須要下定決心

21. We can make it there all right 我們有辦法到那邊去

22. Did he arrange to meet you there? 他是不是要在那邊跟你們見面?

23. Of course I forgive you. 當然我原諒你

24. That's my baby. 我才聽話呢

25. It's going to be a long walk. 還要走相當遠的路

26. Let's have a crack at getting across now. 我們就抄短路横過去吧

27. You must have been mistaken. 你一定弄錯了

28. Give him to me. 把他交給我好了

29. I don't belong here. 這裡我呆不慣

30. How long have you been here? 你來這裡多久了呢?

31. I  don't understand it. 我不瞭解

32. You're not giving anything away. 你真是什麼也捨不得

33. Will you let me? 要不要讓我來呢?

34. Do, please. 好吧麻煩你了

35. He is having such a sweet sleep.  他正睡得好甜呢

36. I must go to bed now. 我也該睡覺了

37. But I do mind. 但是我不得不管

38. I'll see fair play. 我要主持公道

39. Disgraceful! 恬不知恥

40. Don't you be cheeky. 別那麼厚臉皮了

41. I'll fix everything. 一切由我來想辦法

42. This must be settled. 這事一定要解決才行

43. I never met anybody before like you. 我從來也没有遇過像你

44. Will you go out with me tonight? 今天晚上要丕要跟我出去呢

45. What the hell. 管它的

46. The good days are over.反正好景己去了

47. How dare you say such a thing. 你怎麼敢說那種話

48. I take it all back. 我把話全部收回

49. I guess it was your fault.我認為那是你的錯

50. I swear I didn't. 我發誓我没那麼做

51. I swear to you it's not true. 那不是真的,我可發誓

52. You know that's not going to happen. 你明白不會有那麼回事的.

53. Sure, I can understand that. 當然我也能瞭解到

54. That sounds reasonable. 這麼說還差不多

55. I just think people are people. 我在想人總是人

56. It all depends on what you think. 這要看你是怎麼個想法了

57. It's always been my failing. 我老是這麼差勁.

58. Maybe I should have listened to him. 也許我早就該聽他的了

59. I suppose you've come to lecture us. 我以為你是來訓誡我們的

60. Let's talk about something else. 現在我們談別的吧

61. Okay, then it's settled. 好的, 就這麼決定了

62. Go get it, then. 那麼就快去拿來吧

63. I can't either. 我也不行

64. I haven't got any idea. 我想不出有什麼辦法

65. Well, I'll be damned. 唉, 我真該死

66. From what you say we could do worse. 照你這麼說我們要更遭了

67. It sure won't help it any. 那實在幫不了什麼忙的

68. Why aren't you satisfied with it.  你為什麼還不滿足呢?

69. How'd the others do? 其他的人是不是還好呢?

70. We didn't do so good. 我們還吃不開

71. One hour to dawn. 再一小時天就亮了

72. There just wasn't enough time. 時間跟本不够

73. Have you seen the newspaper? 你看過報紙了没有

74. No, just woke up. 没有, 我剛睡醒來

75. One thing is sure, there is nobody waiting. 不錯,没有一個人等著

76. Nobody's going to bother you. 不會再有人去麻煩你了

77. That's not the point. 不是那麼回事

78. We didn't call it that. 我們不是那樣稱

79. See for yourself. 你自己看吧

80. You like that, don't you? 你喜歡那樣,對不對?

81. That wasn't quite the question. 那並不是問題

82. We've got plans to take care of the situation. 我們胸有成竹,足可應付.

83. I wouldn't be too sure. 我没有那麼有把握

84. I'm just trying to give you some friendly advice. 我只不過是好意地勸你

85. What else can you do? 你還有什麼他的辦法嗎?

86. Nothing at all. 一點也没有.

87. Shall I can in and give you a hand? 要我進去幫忙嗎?

88. There's nothing left to do 没有什麼可幹的了。

89. That's all there is to it. 事情只不過是如此

90.  So that's it. 原來是如此

91. She wanted it to happen. 她早就如此打算

92. She knew what she was doing. 她曉她自己所做的事

93. Oh, we hope not. 哦! 我們希望不會那樣

94. It might have been better not to. 當時不那樣做可禸比好些

95. You must be out of your mind. 你腦筋真有點不對勁.

96. I think that's inexcusable. 我認為那是不可原諒的

97. Don't be shy. 別害羞

98. Are you in love with him? 你是不是愛上了他呢?

99. Everyone always says that. 大家都這麼說

100. What a cosy place. 相當舒服的地方 

_


2021年10月16日 星期六

短句8

1. Lookout, you'll get wet. 當心你衣服會弄濕了

2. That door is to the bathroom. 那是到浴間的門.

3. If you want to, I will make it easy for you.只要你要的話,我還可從中幫忙.

4. Not unless you want to. 除非是你要,否則就不必了

5. Can I fix you a couple of eggs? 我弄一兩個蛋給您吃好嗎?

6. What are you drinking? 你在喝些什麼?

7. Can you spare a minute? 可不可以麻煩您一下呢?

8. This is nice, isn't it? 這還不錯嘛, 你看怎麼樣?

9. They're around somewhere. 他們就在附近.

10. I must call on them. 我一定要去拜訪他們.

11. How about letting me check you over? 我替你檢查一下如何?

12. I guess it will be nice to have a boy. 能有個男孩子才好呢.

13. Her voice was unemotional. 她說得漠不關心的樣子.

14. How dare you let her? 你怎麼好讓她那樣做呢?

15. I didn't know you were ready. 我還不曉得你己準備就緒了.

16. I'm sorry if I seemed cross last night. 昨晚有不是的地方請多包涵

17. Dinner is at seven. 晚宴七點鐘開始

18. I will fetch your dinner. 我去給您弄來晚餐

19. I want to be where you are. 無論天涯海角我都隨著您

20. I'll go with you. 我要跟您走

21. We've got a pretty good idea. 我們有個好辦法.

22. We had bad luck on the way in. 從頭到尾我們就是倒眉

23. Now see what has happened. 看你把事情弄成什麼樣子了

24. That was the mistake. 壞就壞在這裡

25. I haven't seen him all day. 我整天没見到他

26. Don't you want to see him? 你不想見他嗎?

27. I still don't see it.我還是没有弄通

28. I'll tell you tomorrow. 明天我就告訴你

29. Now I must get back home. 現在我該回家了

30. I'm not a bit the way you are. 我才不跟你一樣

31. I guess it would be nice to have a son.能有個兒子不佑該有多好

32. Nothing is good. 没什麼好.

33. We'll not mention it better. 我們還是少為妙

34. I said nothing to that, either. 我什麼也没說.

35. I want to see you again. 我想再見你

36. You've been avoiding me. 你老是避不見我

37. I never really knew her. 我不跟她很熟

38. Just used to see her around. 只是常碰面而已

39. I thought it was insane. 那樣簡直是神經病

40. How can you hurt me like that? 你怎麼把我說得那麼難聽呢?

41. I'm so tired and sore. 我又酸疼又累

42. Am I disturbing you? 打擾你了

43. You sent for us. 是你要我們來的

44. I don't know what kind of reception we'll get. 我不佑道他們該如何拉待我們

45.  I make trouble anywhere I am 我走到那裡那裡就倒眉

46. I know all about that stuff, 那玩意兒我摸得很清楚

47. Are you serious? 你是當真的嗎?

48. Of course I am serious. 黨然是真的

49. They're more afraid of you than you are of them, 你說怕他們,其實他們怕你

50. That'll save them one lot. 那他們可省事多了

51. Use your judgment. 你自己去判斷吧

52. They're insatiable. 他們永遠是不知足的.

53.  It'll be better than walking. 那總要比走路好.

54. Come on, let's get out of here. 走吧! 我們到別的地方去.

55. Cheers! 隨意

56. Bottoms up. 乾一杯!

57. I want to go somewhere. 我要到別處去

58. I don't want to argue with you anymore. 我不必再跟你擡責槓

59. You are just as bad as he. 你跟他一樣壞

60. Is something wrong? 有什麼不對嗎?

61. You are not supposed to know. 你不該曉得的

62. how are you talk to me like that? 你在胡說什麼呢?

63. It's getting late. 時候不早了

64. You leave it to me. 這事 就交給我好了

65. I guess it would have been pretty bad anyway. 我想情一定很壞

66. She wouldn't want to live away from her family. 她不願跟家人分開另到外邊住

67. You'll be asked of course. 到時候當然 會請你們參加

68. I hope you'll both come. 我希望你兩位都能賞光

69. It sounds loathsome. 真嘔心, 你還說得出呢

70. It makes us two of a kind. 我們兩個都是半斤八兩差不多

71. Don't be absurd. 別笑話了

72. What is there to be afraid of? 那有什麼可怕的呢?

73. Better not resist. 最好別反對

74. You must be taught to obey. 你還要學聽話才行

75. No, I'm too tired. 不行,我太累了

76. It does hurt! 那真吃不消

77. Who was the cause of the whole trouble? 那一個是禍首呢?

78. There's no one to see, it won't matter. 没人看得見没關系

79. I'm not jealous any longer. 我不再嫉妒了

80. Are you getting up? 你要起床了吧?

81. Would you like to hear about it? 你想不想聽呢?

82. He's not been very naughty. 他還不怎麼淘氣

83. I told you not to. 我早就叫你不要

84. I couldn't help it. 我是不得已的

85. Make haste. 快一點嘛

86. So much the better. 那樣才好呢?

87.  A bath will do you all the good in the world. 洗個澡是對你是有益效的了

88. Didn't you sleep well last night? 你昨晚没睡好嗎?

89. Now, turn round. 轉過去吧

90. What have you seen? 你看到什麼呢?

91. Here, none of that. 好了,別那樣子了

92. You be quiet. 你少多嘴

93. There's no harm done. 没有什麼害處吧

94. I'll see for myself. 我看就知道

95. You did not reply. 你還没回答我

96. Do you think I'm right? 你看我這樣可以嗎?

97. How is she getting along? 你最近還好嗎?

98. I guess she's all right. 我想她還不錯吧

99. I fear that I have been a great bother to you. 這恐怕太麻煩你了

100. A regular checkup is a good thing for anyone. 定期檢查一下對任何人都是好的











2021年10月13日 星期三

短句7

1. What's that supposed to mean? 那是怎麼回事呢?

2. That's one thing in our favor.  那是有利我們的事.

3. You're absolutely professional. 你真是個行家.

4. Did I do all right? 我表現得不錯吧?

5. I'm crazy about her. 我太喜歡她了.

6. Why don't you bring her home? 你為什麼不帶她到家裡來呢?

7. Suppose I pick you up at ten. 或者我十點鐘去接你

8. That'll do.  那樣也可以.

9. Let's go out and buy some clothes. 我們一道去買些新衣服.

10. You know what's snappy. 你也懂得時髦

11. I apologize. 我向您道歉

12. Will it do any good? 這樣子有用嗎

13. You just wait and see. 你等著瞧吧

14. Just go ahead with any plans you like. 你就盡管說你的計劃好了.

15. Listen to me. 你聽我說

16. I declare I'm worn out. 我實在累壞了.

17. If it's anything irreparable, you shall pay for it.  如果有什麼不測, 我就要你好看.

18. Don't worry, it's routine stuff. 別擔心,這只不過是例行公事罷了

19. Liquor makes people feel better. 酒可以暢人胸懷

20. That's what you think. 那是你自己的想法

21.Sit up! 坐好!

22. Straighten yourself up. 挺起身來

23. That's what he is. 他就是這麼樣的人.

24. If he's got any sense, he'll turn back. 浪子回頭金不換

25. But I'll bet I can guess. 但是我還是猜得著的.

26. I just know I could. 我真的會做.

27. You don't know what to say. 你不知道該說些什麼

28. You don't have to say anything. 你什麼也不必說

29. It cost me a pretty penny. 我花了我不少錢

30. Well, that's your business! 那是你的事!

31. No ifs, and, or buts about it. 別再拖三阻四地了.

32. We're all waiting. 我們大家都等著哩.

33. How dare you! 你好大膽.

34. I beg your pardon?你說什麼? 請再說一次!

35. Sometimes it helps. 有時候這個也有用.

36. I hope it work. 我希望望行得通.

37.  All right, stop crying! 好了, 別再哭了!

38. She relaxed for a minute. 她鬆了口氣.

39. How do you like it here? 你覺得這個地方如何?

40. I'm just telling you. 我正要說給你聽

41. Your luck is so grand today. 你今天的運氣很好

42. I'm not overjoyed. 我並不覺得很高興.

43. I'll get back real early. 我會很早就回來.

44. I couldn't stay out late. 我不能太晚回家

45. Oh, I feel terribly sorry. 喚,我實在非常抱歉

46. I felt so empty and so bereft. 我時常覺得空孤獨

47. I've got a feeling. 我有個預感

48. Things can get a lot rougher. 情可能要更難搞

49. That isn't quite the same. 並非全然是那樣子.

50. That wasn't quite the question. 根本不成問題

51. I'll see him shortly. 等一會兒我就要看他了

52. Do you want to talk to him? 你要不要跟他說話呢?

53. I hope you've learned a lesson. 我希望你也學了點乖

54. Words from a professional. 是內行話

55. Don't be hysterical. 別瘋瘋店店地

56. Let's go and sit down somewhere. 我們去找個地方坐下.

57. I have news, wonderful news. 我有個真正的好消息

58. Isn't it a little bit new for you? 你是不是也覺有點新奇呢?

59. How much do you suppose we got in today? 你猜猜看我們今天獲得了多少?

60. What'll I do with all this money? 我該如何地來派用這筆錢呢?

61. Is she right for you? 她和你相配嗎?

62. She always put up with me. 她總是著我

63. What's for dessert? 餐後的點心是什麼?

64. I don't need a thing.我什麼也不要

65. You made your brag.你是在自吹自擂.

66. Are you suggesting that I can't have any opinions of my own? 你是說我不能有一點自己的意見嗎?

67. We'll have a real good time. 我們會玩得很痛快.

68. Let's spend all our money quick and enjoy ourselves. 我們化錢就化得痛快些

69. He certainly doesn't treat her well. 他真的虧待了她

70. I'm sorry for her suffering so. 我很同情她的遭遇

71. Is he any good? 這傢伙有用嗎?

72. what can I do to convince you? 你要我怎麼說才相信呢?

73. Have you got her picture? 你有没有她的照片呢?

74. I presume you have some. 我想你該有幾張才是.

75. Don't you think that's better? 這樣子不是更好嗎?

76. It's much more reasonable.那合理多了

77. It's a lovely party. 今天宴會很愉快

78. You're awfully romantic. 你也太浪漫了

79. I'm perfectly helpless. 我真的幫不上忙的.

80. There's something you've got to remember. 有幾點你務必要記住.

81. Anything you'd like me to explain again? 要不要我再跟你解釋一遍呢?

82. I assume that you understand the details. 我想你一切都能瞭解了吧.

83. I don't know what's gotten into you. 我猜不透你心褱在搞什麼鬼

84. You don't even show up. 你連個影子都不見.

85. I won't let you. 我不會讓你得逞的.

86. Shall we take a chance? 要不要冒險一下?

87. No, I don't remember. 不,我記不起來了.

88. She asked about you. 她還問起您了呢

89. I enjoy being with you. 跟你在一起的時候我感到很愉快

90. I have everything just being with you! 只要跟你在一起我什麼都滿足了

91. I'd love to. 非常樂意

92. Why not take a few days off? 為什麼不休息幾天?

93. I'd love to meet her. 我倒想見見她.

94. Get her over here. 把她帶過來.

95. It would be to you perhaps. 對你來說或許是那樣

96. There was nothing to worry about! 没什麼好擔的

97. I don't see how you can blame her. 我不知道你憑什麼責怪她

98. There has to be a reason. 那總該有個道理吧

99. It's raining everywhere.  現在到處都下雨

100. I'm so glad you came! 真高興你也來了








2021年10月10日 星期日

短句6

1. I wonder why he sticks it. 我不懂他為什麼還麼頑固

2. I'll be very much disappointed .我將很失望

3. I mean to stay that way. 另再改變了

4. He wants it that way. 他喜歡老樣子

5. This place must seem like home to you. 你可住慣了這個地方了吧

6. Not precisely the same. 到底還是兩樣.

7. I have to watch out for these bedtime snacks. 我睡覺前不敢再吃點心

8. Oh, stop it, please! 好了,別這樣了

9. Let's have a look at yours. 讓我們瞧瞧你的.

10. Prove that to him and do what he says. 既然他這麼說了,就做給他看吧

11. Don't sound so soothing. 別再自我安慰了.

12. Things are going all right. 一切就會有轉機的.

13. Don't you have some rights? 難道你没權干涉嗎?

14. They refuse to see me. 他們拒絶見我

15. Don't make me stay. 別要我留下來

16. I could persuade her to stay.我可以請她留下來.

17. Perhaps you're right. 也許是你對.

18. Remember what I said. 記住我的話.

19. You got something on your mind, spit it out. 你有什麼意見就坦白說出來.

20. I don't think any such thing. 我根本就没有想到

21. You'll see that I'm right in the long run 到時候你就佑道還是我對.

22. We will get through somehow. 我們總有辦法通過的

23. We can't spare them. 我們没有時間管別人的事

24. Someone has to start the thing and guide it. 總也要有人能抛磚引玉,帶頭先做

25. We can't promise things too definitely into the future. 還没到的事別答應得太早

26. I'll not ask you to promise a thing. 我不要求你答應什麼

27. Very pleased to meet you, I'm sure. 幸會! 幸會!

28. It has been pleasant knowing you. 很高興認識你.

29. I don't remember that you did. 我不記得你問過.

30. I had your permission to go. 你說可以我才走的

31. Not yet, but soon. 還没有,快了

32. Are you through with him? 你不再跟他來往了嗎?

33. Do you regret what you've done? 你自己做的事你己經後悔了

34. I don't see any point in talking about it. 我不認為這有什麼可談的.

35. Maybe it was more second-thought. 那還是要慎重考慮

36. I thought about it day and night. 我整天在盤算這事

37. I can solve your problem. 你的問題我可以解決.

38. I owe you one. 我欠了你一次

39. I do not try to stop you. 我没阻止你,請便吧

40. I have been thinking about making a move. 我想搬一次家

41. I need no other reason.我用不著其他理由

42. Any other reason? 還有其他理裡由嗎?

43. No matter what you think of me you have to do it. 不管你對我什麼想法,你一定要辦

44. You what you are. 你明白你自己

45. Who told you that? 你聽誰說的呢?

46. A substitute? 是代用品嗎?

47. Do tell! 真的嗎?

48. Here they come again. 他們又來了

49. Someone's going to pay for it. 總有人要倒眉的

50. If he wanted to know, let him ask. 他想知道就由他來問好了

51. Send him at once. 馬上就叫他來

52. I didn't want him to ruin his career. 我不要他自暴自棄

53. His license is in good shape. 他是正式合格有執照的

54. He does what he has to do. 他該做的他都做到了

55. I'll try to promise that much. 我答應你能做到多少就算多少

56. You must not ask me to promise too much. 你切勿要求我答應你太多

57. You're a fake. 你是個騙子.

58. I've got to leave you. 我必須離開你

59. That is the way the world will end. 那樣下去就要世界未日

60. I think it is more sensible just to face the truth. 我想還是面對現實好.

61. When you have decided, you might tell me. 你一有決定就告訴我

62. If I'm not really needed here, I'll go elsewhere. 如不要我,我就到別的地方去

63. You've done a grand day's work. 你正作了一整天.

64. Why don't you have a shower? 你何不去沖個澡呢?

65. Sorry I was inadequate. 很包歉我不能勝任.

66. That's not important now. 現在不用提了,經不重要了

67. This is the only way. 只有這個方法了

68. I've thought so for years. 我己想了好幾年了

69. You're talking as if I ought to be jealous. 你說得真令人羡慕

70. I usually do not get what I want. 我從來就没滿足過我所要的東西.

71. Think it over. 仔細考慮一下吧.

72. I just hope you're sure. 我希望你是確實決定了

73. Someday I might even get the job. 有一天我也能得到那職位.

74. You'll have help.  你會得到幫助的

75. That's true. 那是真的

76. He told me that seriously. 他很正經地告訴我

77. Isn't that odd? 奇怪不奇怪?

78. They look exactly alike. 他們長得一模一樣

79. Don't talk that way. 別那樣說話

80. That is foolish talk. 那是在傻話

81. He isn't too much like his father. 他不太像他父親

82. His ideas are pure nonsense! 他的想法完全没道理.

83. I didn't tell him anything. 我什麼也没告訴他.

84. I'm not supposed to tell anyone this.這事任何人我都不能說

85. It's quite a prospect. 真是難得的機會

86. What can you want more than that out of life? 你這一生還有什麼要求

87. All right what I want to tell you is this. 好吧! 事情是這樣子的

88. Let's not worry too much until that time comes. 我們別多操心,到時候再說

89.  There's nothing to do. 没事可做.

90. What now? 現在做什麼呢

91. Wait a minute all of you. 大家等一等

92. That's not the way to do it. 不是那樣作法

93. Are you sure he never mentioned it to you? 真的他没對你提過嗎

94. Nothing much. 没什麼.

95. Do you want any help?  要不要人家幫忙呢

96. I'll tell you anything I know. 我可以就我所知道的都告訴你

97. I thought you had more sense. 我想你該識趣一點

98. What are you talking about? 你在說什麼

99. I have delayed his work. 我    誤了他的工作

100. You can help him! 你可幫他忙





2021年10月6日 星期三

短句5

1. It sounds almost definite. 就這麼說定了吧

2. You know that's the last thing I'd do. 你知道那是我做最後一次了

3. Could you make us a cocktail? 給我們來杯雞尾酒好嗎?

4. You sure you don't want a drink? 你真的不喝嗎? 不要客氣

5. I  didn't know you had a picture. 我不知道你己有一張照片了

6. I've sent you the picture. 我把照片寄給你了

7. I will write to you. 我會寫信給你

8. That's all I needed. 那是我所需要的

9.  You think that proves your point. 這正中你的下懷

10. You've been standing up too long. 你站太久了

11. A good long way away. 遠在天邊

12. It's been a long day. 這一天真長

13. She won't speak to me. 她不願同我說話

14. Actually I've been very selective. 事實上我也很挑剔

15. I expected a slight delay. 我早就預料會遲了一點

16. I wish I could have seen that. 真可惜我没有看到

17.  I'll buy you a couple of drinks. 我請你喝幾杯

18. Let us drive around. 我們開車去兜兜風吧

19. I  can't see a thing! 我什麼也看不見.

20. You're a very funny fellow. 你這個人真有意思.

21. We can't stand here all the time. 我們總不能老站在這裡.

22. We'll just wait here. 我們就在這裡等

23. Why are you home so early?  你怎麼這麼早就回來呢?

24. I want my own place. 我喜歡我自己的地方

25. Let's see you do more than tell. 你就少說多做吧.

26.  I'll wait for you downstairs. 我在樓下等你

27.  All my work's gone for naught. 我一切努力都功虧一簣,毫無所獲

28. Don't feel bad about it, you know. 你也不要覺得不好意思了.

29. So already you're old? 你在以老賣老了

30. I'm not so very much older than you! 我才没有你那麼老資格呢

31. I have reasons. 我有我的理由.

32. I'm glad you like the idea. 你也贊同我真高興.

33. I'll call up and get you a taxi. 我打電話替你叫部車子

34. No thanks. You're very helpful anyway.  不用了,謝謝你

35. It would have been better than sitting here worrying. 那總比坐在這兒乾著急好得多

36. That's what I mean. 就是說嘛

37. You don't have to tell me. 你用不著告訴我

38. He couldn't explain to himself. 他自己也搞不清楚了

39. You better come over. 你還是來一趟

40. I'm sure I can do so to your complete satisfaction, 我真的能做到使你完全滿意

41. Excuse me for a moment! 不好意思, 我離開一會兒

42. I'll be with you in a minute. 一會兒我就來陪你

43. How dare you run off and not tell me a word? 你怎麼敢不告訴我一聲就溜走了呢

44. It just seems funny that you should. 你才手不著那樣做的

45. I almost never see you nowadays. 近幾天來我幾乎没和你碰過面

46. How'd your weekend go? 你如何渡週未的呢?

47. Well, it's too late now. 唉! 現在太遲了.

48. I will not stop it! 我不會罷休不幹的.

49. Let me in, quick! 快一點,讓我進去

50. I'll be so good to you. 我會好好地待你

51. I'm sorry, I don't mean to do that. 對不起,我不是故意的.

52. Quit being sorry!  不用歉疚了

53. You have made a mess of the job. 你把這事弄糟了

54. I'm getting sick and tired of your story. 你的事情我己聽得不耐煩了

55. What does she say about me? 她說了我些什麼呢?

56. I don't know anything else. 其他的事我就不知道了

57. I mean it! 我是當真的!

58. It makes me unhappy when you're so unhappy. 你不愉快時我也感到不愉快.

59. Care to join our little party?  有興趣同我們小酌一下嗎

60. What's all this about? 這到底是怎麼回事啦?

61. Well,  go slower then. 好了, 走慢一點吧.

62. Take your time. 慢慢地來, 別急

63. That's just a matter of time. 那不過是時間上的問題

64. Plenty of time for that. 那還早得很嘛

65. There doesn't seem to be anybody about.  附近好像都没有人

66. He's on his way now. 他己經來了, 馬上就到.

67. We don't need any help from anybody. 我們不要任何人的幫忙.

68. That's the trouble with you. 你就是有這毛病

69. Who'd have him? 誰要他呢?

70. He won't even tell me. 他順至對我也不吭一聲

71. Don't tickle me. 別搔我了

72. No, not much further now. 別再得寸進尺了.

73. Maybe they didn't have any time. 他們可能是没有時間.

74. What'll they do next? 接著他們要幹什呢?

75. Now I come to think of it, 我現在想起來了

76. He will take a drink now and then. 他偶爾也會喝酒

77. This place I had in mind serves wonderful food. 我記得這館子的菜真不錯

78. It's just that I'm not going to be here. 只是到時候我不能來

79. Please do not worry about me. 請別為我掛慮.

80. I  am in good hands and coming along fine. 我一切安好無恙

81. Pretend I never said it. 你就當我没說過好了

82. I don't know if it's a compliment or not. 我不道那是不是恭維的話

83. This better is the top priority.  這事最好優先辦理.

84. I wouldn't dare do anything he didn't approve. 我不敢做他不同意的事

85. He did! why didn't you tell me? 他真的做了,你怎麼不告訴我呢?

86. Don't make it sound too serious. 別說得那麼嚴重了

87. You must be bored to death. 你會被煩死了

88. You'll have a sore back tomorrow. 你明天會感到腰酸背痛.

89. I valued your friendship. 我珍惜您這份友誼

90. Because of it I want to help you. 因此我很想幫您忙.

91. Won't you come with us? 你不跟我們一塊去嗎

*92. I've never been to/in  New York. 我未曾到過紐約.

93. Can't you see I'm in a trap? 你還不曉得我上當了嗎

94. I feel like something in a trap. 我覺得我己上了人家的圈套了

95. We've been expecting you. 我們一直在等你來

96. Come this way, If you please. 請這邊走

97. He must be quite a guy. 他一定很能幹

98. For anybody, he's quite a guy. 大家都認為他相當能幹

99. What did you think of it? 你認為那東西怎麼樣呢?

100. A lot of good stuff in it. 內容還相黨豐富.









2021年10月1日 星期五

短句4

1.  I was with him last night. 昨天晚上我還跟他在一起

2. you have my sympathy. 我跟你一樣難過

3. As soon as I can get away. 只要我離得開這些事

4. when will you write your letter? 你什麼時要寫信呢?

5. I  don't know enough to talk about it at all. 我懂得不多,不談

6. No sense going into details. 詳細討論没什麼意思

7. You sounded that way. 你的口氣好像是那樣的意思

8. I didn't mean that. 我没那意思.

9. Have you got everything? 你全都拿了吧?

10. You are very fortunate indeed. 你實在很幸運

11. Don't make him feel silly. 別令他感到難堪

12. He is old enough to have some sense. 他都這麼大了,他也該有點常識.

13. Don't be a fool. 別當傻了

14. My advice is to forget her. 我勸你還是忘了她.

15. This way! 這邊走.

16. You and I stop for coffee. 我們停下來喝杯咖啡.

17. Let's get down there! 我們就在那邊下車吧!

18. Can you drive a car? 你會開車子嗎?

19. You worry too much. 你擔心太多了.

20. This talk worries me. 談到這事使我著急

21. You're awfully different from me. 你跟我大不相同了.

22. A year can change a man. 人事是多變.

23. I plan to stay here. 我決定留在這裡.

24. Promise? 真的嗎? 你說的.

25. What shall we do with you? 你的事我們該怎麼辦吧?

26. This can all be fixed. 這些是小事情,可以解決的.

27. There are ways within ways. 事情總會有辦法的.

28. I'm sure you could make it work. 我知道你能辦得通的.

29. I don't know what you are talking about.我不懂你在說什麼

30. I mean, it won't work. 我是說那樣行不通的.

31. You're yellow all the way. 你真是個膽小鬼

32. I have had to worry about you. 我一直在為你擔心.

33. Welcome back. 回來了

34. Did things standstill in New York?  紐約的一切還是老樣子嗎?

35. You may have changed. 你可能變了

36. Even you have changed. 你也不一樣了.

37. I think I'd better go in. 我還是進去好.

38. You can find your way back. 你自己可以找到路回去.

39. We did that way. 我們是那樣做.

40. I want you to do it exactly your own way. 你就照你的方法做吧.

41. I don't believe it. 我不相信.

42. You've got to believe me. 你一定要相信我.

43. Who is it? 是誰呀?

44. What do you want? 有什麼事情呢

45. Now you listen here. 我告訴你吧.

46. Don't let him down. 別潑他冷水使他洩氣

47. It's a terrible waste. 實在太浪費了

48. Wait a minute! One at a time, please! 一次一個慢慢來

49. It's a bad bargain. 那真得不償失, 划不來

50. After all, it is mine. 最後那還是我的

51. Wait on other customers. 你還是去招乎其他顧客

52. I'll just look around. 我只是隨便看一看

53. What did you find out? 你找到了什麼嗎

54. That is close enough. 那就差不多了.

55. If you know him at all, you know him too well. 你跟本就不必太瞭解他

56. I told you long ago. 我老早就對你說過.

57. I've kept my part of the bargain. 我己遵照約定辦了

58. You must do the best with him you can. 你可要儘是幫他忙

59.  Why not tomorrow or the next day? 何不明天或後天再說呢?

60. Not tonight, 今晚不行

61. I'll have to see what can be done.  我得看看還有什麼辦法

62. You have nothing to do with it. 這跟你没有關係

63. Oh stop! This is no time for all that. 好了, 別這樣子, 現在不是時候.

64. I'll have to call a taxi. 我必須去叫一部許程車.

65. Why are you telling me this? 你為什麼要告訴我這些事呢?

66. You're really serious, aren't you? 你可當真的,是不是?

67. That's what worries me. 我就擔心那事情.

68. Don't let it worry you! 別為它操心了.

69. It seems almost too good to be true. 那太好了,實在難以相信.

70. Let's give him a big surprise. 讓他大大地驚奇一下.

71. May I ask you something? 我可以請教您一下嗎?

72. Did you talk to him about me? 您對他提起過我了没有呢?

73. We're winning. 我們要贏了

74. The trend is universal. 到處都很流行.

75. Do you think they are watching us? 他們是不是在注意我們呢?

76. That is precisely what I am going to ask you. 我也正想要問你呢?

77. Is there anything I can do for you? 要什麼東西嗎?

78. Bring me another. 再拿一個來!

79. Aren't you going to take me in? 你不帶我進去嗎?

80. Why should I? 我又何必呢?

81. You know it and so do I. 你知道我也知道.

82. You get your practice on somebody else! 你還是找別人當實驗品吧

83. I really enjoy the rewards of my hard work. 我正好好的享受我努力的成果

84. I'll get a crack sometime.總有一天我也會有出息的.

85. They seem to enjoy doing it. 他們似乎幹得很起勁.

86. You have noticed that? 你也注意到了嗎?

87. It's a good enough reason. 那是很好的理由.

88. It's not leading up to anything.不致於引起什麼來的.

89. Why did you marry her? 你為什麼娶她呢?

90. Why did you do it then? 你為什麼要那樣做呢?

91. I wouldn't do that. 我不要那樣做.

92. I just can't do it. 我實在做不下去.

93. I tried to forget it, but it was impossible. 我想把它忘了, 可是辦不到.

94. I got a letter from him. 我接到了他的一封信.

95. Just a little precaution. 稍加預防一下.

96. That may sound old-fashioned, but it's still true. 聽來是古板的, 可是很有道理.

97. You are in the middle. 你介在中間

98. What will you do?  你準備怎麼辦呢?

99. It was pleasant to remember those youthful times. 回憶當年年青時代實在很愉快

100. What time will I see you? 什麼時候可以見你呢?












2021年7月29日 星期四

短句3




1. Pity you trust him so much though.  可惜你還那麼信任他
2. It could be a trap. 那可能是圈套
3. I mean, these things take time. 我意思說這些事需要相當時間去做
4. Stop wasting time! 別再浪費時間
5. You're thin enough. 你實在很瘦
6. Not at all like mine. 跟我的一點也不一樣
7. Turn your head until I get in. 臉轉過去, 等我進去後再回頭
8.  I'm going downstairs.  我要到樓下去
9. I am saying goodbye to you. 我來向您道別
10. I've heard you say so. 我聽到你那樣說的
11. What about their feeling to you? 他們對您的想法是怎麼樣的
12. You figure it out.你想一想就知道
13. I intended to be up early. 我本來想早點起床
14. I have a splitting headache. 我的頭真痛
15. Sometimes I answered, sometimes I didn't. 有時候回,有時候不回
16. It must be difficult for you. 那一定很為難您
17. I'll deal with this. 這個我負責處理
18. You'll have me to deal with. 我會跟你理論
19. Take your hand from me. 你的手拿開,別碰我
20. I must be such a disappointment. 我一定很使您失望
21. Can I get you something to drink? 我弄一點什麼給你喝吧
22. I need someone to look after you. 我需要有個人來照顧你
23. It's going to take a few minutes to get cleaned up. 再幾分鐘就能打掃乾淨
24. I'll be at the crossroads to wait for you. 我就在十字路口等你
25. Now, isn't that funny. 哦! 那就奇怪了!
26. I'll bet she does. 我想一定是她没錯
27. It is for certain that he likes you. 很顯然他是喜歡你
28. I don't feel that way. 我覺得不是那樣子
29. You're pretty good at that. 那方面你很內行
30. It's not a part of my duties. 那不是我該做的事
31. Enough of that! 住手, 幹什麼呢; 夠了
32. Give your name and address. 說一說你的姓名與住址
33. That's a coincidence. 那真是太巧的事了
34. It's a chance that comes once in a lifetime. 那是千載難逢的好機會
35. He's really as complicated as he seems.  他看來就是不簡單的.
36. I guess so. 我想是如此
37. Come along. We have work to do. 走,我們有事做_
38. That doesn't include me. 我不能算內
39. I'm just glad you are home. 你回來了
40. It may not always be so cushy! 難得這麼輕鬆的事
41. It's a lot more important than our personal differences. 要緊的事,請別再意氣用事了
42. You can not detach yourself from that. 這事你是擺脫不關係
43. I'll do what's necessary. 我會採取必要的措施,
44. No harm will come of it! 不會出什麼事的
45. I want all the facts. 我要知道是怎麼回事
46. I'll get to you in a minute. 我一會兒就給你帶來
47. what do you go out for? 你出去幹什麼
48. He should be the one to go. 應該是輪到他去的
49. Did it cost a lot of money?  那東西很貴吧
50. He won't need that.他並不需要
51. You do not have the right to be jealous. 你没有權利嫉妬
52. I thought you didn't like it. 我以為你不喜歡
53. I have realized what I'd lost. 我才知道我失去了什麼
54. I leave tonight, and I am sorry to go. 我今天晚上要走,真捨不得
55. He makes me slightly ashamed. 他真春我等臉
56. Let him have his dream. 讓他去狂想吧
57. Don't ever do that. 千萬可別那樣做
58. His ears are everywhere. 他消息靈通得很
59. That's something I really love to do. 那事我很願效勞
60. I wish you had a little more experience. 可惜您還少了點經驗
61. Please remain calm. 請冷靜一下
62. Nothing so dramatic.  没那麼戲劇化的事
63. What do you mean? 你是什麼意思呢
64. You know what I mean. 你簡直是明知故問
65. It is a miracle to me. 那真是奇蹟
66. If I'm not mistaken, it was Monday. 如果没錯的話,那應該是星期一的事.
67. I did not act against my will. 我說不幹就是不幹
68. I have never thought of you as being ambitious. 真難得你也會有進取心
69. That's what keeps me fat!  那就是我發福的原因
70. keep level with me. 別落後,趕上來吧
71. Why did you join then? 那你為什麼也參加
72. I wish I knew. 要是我知道就好了
73. He must be getting anxious. 他一定很着急
74. He is anxious to be away. 他急着想離開'
75. It was just my little joke. 我只是開個玩笑而己
76. I don't like jokes. 我不喜歡開玩笑.
77. I like a good laugh now and then. 偶而心喜歡大笑三聲
78. You do feel lots more cheerful today. 你今天好像很得意的樣子
79. You are an awful liar. 你真會說謊
80. I've never lied to you. 我從來就没有對你說謊過.
81. I don't care what you do with him. 我才不管你跟他到底是怎麼回事
82. You will have to come with me. 你必須要跟我走
83. With some help, of course. 當然要有人幫忙才行
84. I'm not certain he ought to be helped. 我不曉得是否該幫他忙
85. I am not even interested in him. 我根本對他没感興趣
86. I didn't hear the rest of his message. 他其餘的事我就没再聽說了
87. How well do you know him? 你認識他多深呢
88. I don't know him at all. 我跟本就不認識他
89. Congratulate me. I'm about to be married. 你們該向我道喜,我就快要結婚了
90. Which one of the big-game hunters got you? 到底是那位能手榮獲了你呢?
91. You never did believe me, did you? 你從來就没有相信過我,對不對?
92. It is best that you do not ask. 你最好別再問了
93. I'm just not ready to get married. 我還不想結婚
94. Have you changed your mind? 你又改變主意了嗎?
95. I think that was a fine idea. 我想那是個好辦法
96. A retired man must have interests. 退休的人也該有些嗜好.
97. I have ways of knowing. 我當然有辦法知道
98. You have been hearing a lot of stories that are not true. 你聽到的都不是實在的事
99. There is one matter though. 可還有一件事要考慮
100. I don't know very much about you. 我還不太瞭解你




2021年7月23日 星期五

短句II



1. I am not clever. 我真糊塗
2. let's bury the hatchet. 我們講和吧
3. Is he something a nuisance? 他是不是令人討厭
4. You can stop saying things like that. 你可別那樣說
5. This looks better! 這才像樣.看起來比較好
6. Got on with it! 繼續下去
7. It's all a part of nature. 那是很自然的事
8. This is life for me. 這才是人生
9. I see no reason to change my plans. 我没有改變主意的必要
10. Don't make up your mind right now. 你還不必立刻作決定
11. Thank you. 謝謝
12. My pleasure. 別客氣
13. His nerves are right now. 他現在很緊張
14. You are all alike. 你們都一樣
15. A chance for what? 是個什麼好機會呢?
16. That's a lot of nonsense. 那全然是胡鬧
17. Will you shut up! 你少嚕囌!
18. You keep your mouth shut and so will I. 你不再嚕囌,我就不說了麻
19. Why are you laughing? 你笑什麼呢?
20. A little salty. 咸了一點
21. You keep out of this! 你少管閒事
22. You are ruining everything.你真是煞風景
23. You are resourceful. 你腦筋真好.
24. That's the difference between us. 我才不像你那樣
25. It's ower and done. 事情己經過去了
26. I'm not reproaching you. 我並不責備你
27. That'll rejuvenate you. 那可使您恢復體力
28. It will relax you. 那可使你輕鬆
29. I have had dinner with them. 我己經跟他們吃過晚餐
30. The party was a little too much. 那宴會太長了
31. I wouldn't want to hurt his feelings. 我不願使他難堪
32. He means it and he'll do it. 他說到就會做到
33. Not likely! 或許不會
34. Then it won't matter. 那就不要緊了
35. I'm engaged. 我己經訂婚了
36. Don't try to kid me. 別再騙我了
37. You don't know a thing. 你跟本就不知道
38. Are you mad at me? 你在生我的氣嗎?
39. Will you do something for me? 你幫我個忙好嗎?
40. It will not take too long. 那不會太久的.
41.This is no joking matter. 這不是開玩笑的事
42.Besides, this is your idea. 而且, 這是你的主意
43. I am sorry to interrupt. 我不願被牽涉進去
44. I'll not get involved. 很抱歉,讓我說一包話
45. You're not fooling me with it. 你別來這一套了
46. Do as I tell you and none of your impudence. 照我的話做,別再胡閙了
47. Use your imagination if you like. 你怎麼想都可以 
48. You put a wrong slant on it. 你錯怪了它的意思
49. Could we hurry this up? 這事可以快一點
50. We have to hurry. 我們必須要趕一趕(快一點)
51. I ought to be getting home. 我該回家了
52. Let's get back. 我們回去吧!
53. You're supposed to help me. 你要幫我忙的
54. How can I help? 我怎麼幫忙呢?
55. Why does it make any difference to you? 你說有什麼不可以的呢?
56. Just do me a favor. 就幫我個忙吧
57. Are you scared? 你害怕了嗎?
58. Get some guts into yourself. 大膽一點吧!
59. You busy yourself. 你忙你的
60. I'll get it. 讓我來吧
61. Are you making fun of me? 你在開我的玩笑嗎?
62. Don't get your feelings hurt. 你心裡也別難過了
63. How do you feel? 你覺得怎麼樣呢?
64. I can't begin to say how awful I feel! 我真不知道怎麼說才好
65. I don't mean to complain. 我並不埋怨
66. Part of it was gossip. 有些話是不能聽的
67. It was only an accident. 那是意外的事,不是故意的
68. What's going on? 到底是怎麼回事?
69. He deserved it. 他活該
70. He'll hear you. 他會聽到你的
71. I have no choice. 我只好這麼辦了
72. I am at your disposition. 一切聽隨尊便
73. Where have you been?  你到那裡去了
74. You should not have been there. 你不該去那裡
75. Well done! 幹得好
76. Quit buttering me up. 少再帶我高帽子了
77. Don't you believe me? 你不相信我嗎?_
78. Don't expect me to believe that. 甭想我會相信
79. I have enjoyed this evening. 今晚我玩得很愉快
80. I have enjoyed it, too. 我也玩得很愉快
81. Sometimes I doubt it! 有時候,我懷疑
82. How can you be certain? 這又何以見得呢?
83. Now, take my advice. 好了,聽我勸吧!
84. I will be careful. 我會當心
85. I do not care what happens to you. 我才不管你呢
86. Don't you care? 你不在乎嗎?
87. You bribe somebody. 你一定是送紅包了
88. That is what he is so angry about.他就是在生這個氣
89. It wasn't anybody's fault. 這並不是誰的錯,誰也没錯
90. I think I was to blame.我想該駡的是我
91. keep it. 留著吧
92. May our paths cross again. 但願再相逢
93. You are asking for time. 你想拖延時間
94. Don't you plan to stop it? 你難道阻止它嗎?
95. What do you think?  你想什麼
96. I dare not think. 我真不敢想
97. I appreciate your support. 我感謝你的支持
98. I wish you to have my thanks. 我真的感謝你
99. I'm sure of that. 確實是那麼回事
100. Don't be so sure. 別那麼有把握






2021年7月18日 星期日

NEWS

 7/18 

desperate search for hundreds missing in Germany flooding 絕望地尋找在德國洪水中失踪的數百人

48 million Americans at risk of severe storms      4800萬美國人面臨嚴重風暴的風險  

President calls on Congress to act on DACA after Judge's ruling 總統呼籲國會在法官裁決後對 DACA 採取行動

Mother rescues son from Brazen kidnapping attempt  母親從 Brazen 綁架企圖中救出兒子

More Than 70 wildfires raging across the west 超過 70 場野火在西部肆虐

Ship Named for John lewis Christened on the anniversary of his death 以約翰·劉易斯命名的船在他去世週年紀念日受洗

Why are there so many flight delays this summer?  為什麼今年夏天航班延誤這麼多?

Death Toll rises to 4 in collapse, 159 Unaccounted for  死亡人數在崩潰中上升至 4 人,159 人下落不明

What caused the condo building to collapse?  是什麼導致公寓大樓倒塌?

Desperate search with 159 still unaccounted for  絕望的搜索,159 仍然下落不明

Chauvin was sentenced to 22  1/2 years  沙文被判 22 1/2 年

Derek Chauvin was sentenced to 22  1/2 years  in prison  Derek Chauvin 被判處 22 1/2 年監禁

WHO; DELTA variant most transmissible so far  WHO; 迄今為止最易傳播的 DELTA 變體

90% Delta variant estimated half of the cases are in fully vaccinated adults  90% 的 Delta 變體估計有一半的病例發生在完全接種疫苗的成年人身上

U.S. INTEL: 143 UFO sightings remain unexplained. 美國情報部門:143 起不明飛行物目擊事件仍未得到解釋。




2021年7月17日 星期六

短句1

1.Thank you for coming. 謝謝光臨
2.It is nice to have dinner with you. 能與你共進晚餐實在太好了
3.It is very simple. 那很簡單
4.That'll be wonderful. 那太好了.
5.It does you good. 那對你有好處的.
6.Have a good time. 祝你玩得快樂.
7.I am ready and waiting. 我已經準備好等著
8.what's the hurry? 急什麼呢?
9.I'm not joking. 我不是在開玩笑.
10. Why not? 為什麼不呢?
11. You’ve hurt me too much. 你太傷了我的心.
12.It’s that serious? 是那麼嚴重嗎?
13.What are you doing here? 你在龫什麼?
14. Let me take a look. 讓我看一看。
15. You’ll do it right away. 你要馬上就做.
16. The sooner the better. 愈快愈好.
17. What’s the matter with you? 你怎麼了?
18. You are thinking only of yourself! 你只想到你自己!
19. You did it on purpose. 你是故意的。
20. How did you know? 你怎麼知道?
21. No, It's not enough.  不够
22. Quick. Anything will do. 快一點,什麼都可以.
23. You know it upsets me. 你知道我被它煩死了
24. I won't go with you. 我不跟你走.
25. He'll be home any minute. 他快回來了
26. You haven't done a thing. 你什麼也没做.
27. I'm not angry with you. 我不是在生你的氣.
28. I want to talk about us.  我想談談我們的事.
29. We have much to talk about. 我們有很多事要談.
30. This can't wait until tomorrow. 這事不能等到明天.
31. You could not have done better than you did this time. 再没有比你這次做得更好的了
32. I am proud of you. 我以你為榮.
33. Just this morning I heard the news.今天早上我才聽到那消息.
34. You know the facts.你知道是怎麼回事.
35. You will have to make your choice. 你必須做出選擇.
36. I can't see any difference. 我看不出有什麼不同.
37. Do you know when he is coming? 你知不知他什麼候會到?
38. I am very anxious to see him. 我急著想見他.
39. He is looking for you. 他正找你.
40. What has he been saying? 他說了些什麼?
41. Don't listen to him. 別聽他的.
42. Never mind. It doesn't matter. 算了, 没什麼關系.
43. Think of mine. 也該考慮我的立場
44. Something the matter? 有什麼不對勁嗎?
45. Don't argue with me. 別跟我拌嘴了
46. I will argue. 我就要跟你爭論 
47. Oh, don't bother about that. 別再那麼麻煩了
48. You know I don't do a thing! 你知道我什麼也不會.
49. I've waited long enough. 我等够久了.
50. He should be here now. 他現在應該到了.
51. You look a little uneasy. 你好像有點不自在.
52. Please don't worry about that. 請別掛慮.
53. No, It's out of the question. 那不行.
54. It rarely has that effect. 那没什麼效果.
55. Now see what you've done to me! 你看你是怎麼對待我
56. Put on some lipstick. 擦點口紅
57. That would be up to you.  這要看你了
58. You just call me anything you like. 你怎麼稱呼我都可以
59. I had breakfast. 我己用過早餐
60. Perhaps you would like a cup of tea. 或者你也來杯茶
61. I can't drive your car. I don't even have a license. 我不能用你的車子
62. I'll not even seem to endorse such foolishness! 我決不同意如此愚昧的事<?>
63. Oh! You startled me! 唉喲! 嚇我一跳
64. I came back earlier than I expected. 我提早回家了
65. I get along with him fine. 我與他相處得很好.
66. Yes, I suppose. 對,我也這麼想
67. I am fully awake now. 我現在全都明白了
68. She's hardly awake yet. We haven't told her. 她還不知道,我們還没告訴她
69. Oh, don't be such a stick. 呀! 別那麼呆板
70. You see how easy all this is going to be.你看這事情是多麼容易
71. Don't ask me to explain anything. 別要求我向你解釋
72. Don't you think you'd better ask her? 你何不問她一下
73. I'd like never to take it off. 我真是愛不釋手
74. I feel wonderful wearing it. 我覺得穿起來真棒
75. I am not going to argue. 我不是要爭論
76. You will have to. 你不得不如此
77. Of course I'm right! 當然是我對
78. What makes you think I'm not? 你為什麼以為我不是呢?
79. We can get acquainted. 我們就會彼此熟識的
80. Give me another drink! 再給我倒一杯
81. A few friends are here for dinner.  有幾位朋友要來吃晚餐
82. I thought it would be more fun to surprise him. 讓他驚奇一下一定更有意思
83. You certainly don't have much confidence in me. 你的確對我没多大信心
84. I'd say listen to a few others. 我以為總也要聽聽別人的.
85. It is very worthwhile to make an effort. 那是值得努力<?>
86. It needs some thinking . 這需要考慮一下
87. A little would do, but I must have some. 一點點也可以,不過愈多愈好
88. You are going to be bitterly disappointed. 你會非常失望的
89. You are thoughtful. 你很體貼週到
90. It's a beautiful thing, isn't it? 那太美了, 不是嗎?
91. That wasn't fair. 那是不公平的
92. Don't you realize that this is just about the craziest thing you've ever tried to do?
      難道你不曉得所要做的是太過份了嗎?<?>
93. You may see him if you like. 你可以見他了_
94. You're on your own now.你請便吧!
95. I was to see if there are any opportunities. 我要碰碰運氣
96. Don't be silly.別那麼愚蠢天真吧
97. Please don't make it so difficult for me. 請別太為難我了
98. Don't get cross at me. 別拆我的台
99. Perhaps now I understand. 這下子我可明白了.
100. I don't think it's very funny. 我想並不可笑