2021年10月10日 星期日

短句6

1. I wonder why he sticks it. 我不懂他為什麼還麼頑固

2. I'll be very much disappointed .我將很失望

3. I mean to stay that way. 另再改變了

4. He wants it that way. 他喜歡老樣子

5. This place must seem like home to you. 你可住慣了這個地方了吧

6. Not precisely the same. 到底還是兩樣.

7. I have to watch out for these bedtime snacks. 我睡覺前不敢再吃點心

8. Oh, stop it, please! 好了,別這樣了

9. Let's have a look at yours. 讓我們瞧瞧你的.

10. Prove that to him and do what he says. 既然他這麼說了,就做給他看吧

11. Don't sound so soothing. 別再自我安慰了.

12. Things are going all right. 一切就會有轉機的.

13. Don't you have some rights? 難道你没權干涉嗎?

14. They refuse to see me. 他們拒絶見我

15. Don't make me stay. 別要我留下來

16. I could persuade her to stay.我可以請她留下來.

17. Perhaps you're right. 也許是你對.

18. Remember what I said. 記住我的話.

19. You got something on your mind, spit it out. 你有什麼意見就坦白說出來.

20. I don't think any such thing. 我根本就没有想到

21. You'll see that I'm right in the long run 到時候你就佑道還是我對.

22. We will get through somehow. 我們總有辦法通過的

23. We can't spare them. 我們没有時間管別人的事

24. Someone has to start the thing and guide it. 總也要有人能抛磚引玉,帶頭先做

25. We can't promise things too definitely into the future. 還没到的事別答應得太早

26. I'll not ask you to promise a thing. 我不要求你答應什麼

27. Very pleased to meet you, I'm sure. 幸會! 幸會!

28. It has been pleasant knowing you. 很高興認識你.

29. I don't remember that you did. 我不記得你問過.

30. I had your permission to go. 你說可以我才走的

31. Not yet, but soon. 還没有,快了

32. Are you through with him? 你不再跟他來往了嗎?

33. Do you regret what you've done? 你自己做的事你己經後悔了

34. I don't see any point in talking about it. 我不認為這有什麼可談的.

35. Maybe it was more second-thought. 那還是要慎重考慮

36. I thought about it day and night. 我整天在盤算這事

37. I can solve your problem. 你的問題我可以解決.

38. I owe you one. 我欠了你一次

39. I do not try to stop you. 我没阻止你,請便吧

40. I have been thinking about making a move. 我想搬一次家

41. I need no other reason.我用不著其他理由

42. Any other reason? 還有其他理裡由嗎?

43. No matter what you think of me you have to do it. 不管你對我什麼想法,你一定要辦

44. You what you are. 你明白你自己

45. Who told you that? 你聽誰說的呢?

46. A substitute? 是代用品嗎?

47. Do tell! 真的嗎?

48. Here they come again. 他們又來了

49. Someone's going to pay for it. 總有人要倒眉的

50. If he wanted to know, let him ask. 他想知道就由他來問好了

51. Send him at once. 馬上就叫他來

52. I didn't want him to ruin his career. 我不要他自暴自棄

53. His license is in good shape. 他是正式合格有執照的

54. He does what he has to do. 他該做的他都做到了

55. I'll try to promise that much. 我答應你能做到多少就算多少

56. You must not ask me to promise too much. 你切勿要求我答應你太多

57. You're a fake. 你是個騙子.

58. I've got to leave you. 我必須離開你

59. That is the way the world will end. 那樣下去就要世界未日

60. I think it is more sensible just to face the truth. 我想還是面對現實好.

61. When you have decided, you might tell me. 你一有決定就告訴我

62. If I'm not really needed here, I'll go elsewhere. 如不要我,我就到別的地方去

63. You've done a grand day's work. 你正作了一整天.

64. Why don't you have a shower? 你何不去沖個澡呢?

65. Sorry I was inadequate. 很包歉我不能勝任.

66. That's not important now. 現在不用提了,經不重要了

67. This is the only way. 只有這個方法了

68. I've thought so for years. 我己想了好幾年了

69. You're talking as if I ought to be jealous. 你說得真令人羡慕

70. I usually do not get what I want. 我從來就没滿足過我所要的東西.

71. Think it over. 仔細考慮一下吧.

72. I just hope you're sure. 我希望你是確實決定了

73. Someday I might even get the job. 有一天我也能得到那職位.

74. You'll have help.  你會得到幫助的

75. That's true. 那是真的

76. He told me that seriously. 他很正經地告訴我

77. Isn't that odd? 奇怪不奇怪?

78. They look exactly alike. 他們長得一模一樣

79. Don't talk that way. 別那樣說話

80. That is foolish talk. 那是在傻話

81. He isn't too much like his father. 他不太像他父親

82. His ideas are pure nonsense! 他的想法完全没道理.

83. I didn't tell him anything. 我什麼也没告訴他.

84. I'm not supposed to tell anyone this.這事任何人我都不能說

85. It's quite a prospect. 真是難得的機會

86. What can you want more than that out of life? 你這一生還有什麼要求

87. All right what I want to tell you is this. 好吧! 事情是這樣子的

88. Let's not worry too much until that time comes. 我們別多操心,到時候再說

89.  There's nothing to do. 没事可做.

90. What now? 現在做什麼呢

91. Wait a minute all of you. 大家等一等

92. That's not the way to do it. 不是那樣作法

93. Are you sure he never mentioned it to you? 真的他没對你提過嗎

94. Nothing much. 没什麼.

95. Do you want any help?  要不要人家幫忙呢

96. I'll tell you anything I know. 我可以就我所知道的都告訴你

97. I thought you had more sense. 我想你該識趣一點

98. What are you talking about? 你在說什麼

99. I have delayed his work. 我    誤了他的工作

100. You can help him! 你可幫他忙





沒有留言:

張貼留言